Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bio For Life's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bio For Life's web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bio For Life at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Bio For Life's web site are provided "as is". Bio For Life makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bio For Life does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bio For Life or its suppliers, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering of the Website or this service be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bio For Life's Internet site, even if Bio For Life or a Bio For Life authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Bio For Life's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bio For Life does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bio For Life may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bio For Life does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Bio For Life has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bio For Life of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Forum's Terms & Conditions
a. Warranties and disclaimers
Considering the real-time nature of the discussion forums, it is impossible to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted.
Please remember that Bio for Life does not actively monitor the contents of and is not responsible for any messages posted.
Bio for Life does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Bio for Life’s website.
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable or offensive is encouraged to contact Bio for Life immediately by email.
Bio for Life has the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so within a reasonable time frame, if removal is determined necessary.
b. Unsuitable content of messages
Although Bio for Life does not and cannot review each and every message that is posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, it reserves the right at its sole discretion, to limit users' access to the Forum or delete any message for any reason whatsoever.
Messages are typically deleted as a result of the following:
• posting malicious or libellous messages or designed to offend
• bombing forums or individual threads with repetitive, pointless posts
• posting personal email or chat dialogues
• posting any Material for any business or commercial or advertising purpose
• impersonating other individuals or false representation
• discussion of illegal activity, or posting links to other websites that deal with such activities
• posts made under secondary usernames or other aliases
• posts which are completely unrelated to the forum in which they are posted
• posts which breach another member's privacy
• post material to the forum that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
c. Use of discussion forum
You agree, through your use of the discussion forum, that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree that you are entirely responsible for all Material posted by you on the Forum and that your use of the Forum is entirely at your sole risk.
Bio for Life also reserves the right to reveal your identity in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
d. Limitation of liability
In no event will Bio for Life, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering of the Website or this service be liable for any damage whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages relating to lost revenues or profits, lost data, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction) resulting from or in any way related to the use of any materials posted on or made available in the discussion forum or any other web site to which a link is provided to the discussion forum.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Bio For Life's web site shall be governed by the laws of Cyprus without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.